Sunday 30 March 2014

The last plea


As you may know from previous posts I’m running the London marathon in April. In fact in 14 days I'll be there in me ever so tight running vest squealing breathlessly in pain. Please revel in that image...

This is the last update/plea before I shut up banging on about running. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I've wangled a place in this gruel-a-thon via a small north London charity known as Kith and Kids. They do mint work supporting young adults and kids with a learning disability or autism to overcome their social exclusion and learn new skills via weekly club and projects. You can check out more of their business on their website here.

 I'm aiming to raise £1,500 to in aid of the charity and I'm close (within sniffing distance if one flares the nostrils) so if you can/feel the urge please donate a little money via the link below. It would be greatly appreciated...

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JimOttewill 

No comments: